If you or are experiencing family or sexual violence and need urgent assistance phone police on Triple Zero (000).

To report a non-urgent incident of family violence, call the Tasmania Police Assistance Line on 131 444 or attend your local police station to make a report. People with hearing impairments can call TTY 106.

If you require further support and assistance, click this link and follow the information for Tasmania: https://familyviolencelaw.gov.au/get-help/